Friday 14 June 2013

Eau De Naturale

In my previous previous post, I shared my experience on marathon sex, thanks to the blue pill. Imagine having someone who can do that without the need for the pill. This guy would be the dream of any bottoms around. And yes, there are such guys. I know a Taiwanese who have been living here for a few years and he is a truly fuck machine. Let's call him WC, and he is the bf of my buddy since years ago, EH. Both WC and EH are good looking fit guys in their early 30s. EH is a high-flyer, earning big bucks, owns his own private residence while WC is just a meager employee in a local company. EH was my regular bottom for about two years before he started going out with WC. Then for about several months, we kept our distance because of WC. But after some time they got together, they started to engage in open relationship. It wasn't until late last year that EH invited me for fun with him and his bf. How can I refuse when they're both so hot ?

It was in the early evening that I came to EH's place. WC was surprisingly very welcoming, although we had slight problem sometimes because his english is not very good while my mandarin isn't exactly great. He clearly liked my bod because he would caress and squeeze my pecs every now and then. When things got a little hotter, I peeled off my shirt and WC immediately sucked my nipples. That got me turned on and EH gave me a wet tongue kissing. When EH removed his singlet, WC immediately attacked his juicy dark nipples. He really has something for nipples, apparently. EH was sitting on the sofa so I stood up, pulled down my shorts and briefs, and presented him with my hard cock, and EH happily slurped it away. EH has always been an excellent sucker, absolutely no teeth, awesome tongue play alternating between the head and the base, and powerful sucking. WC then sucked his cock at the same time. After about 15 mins sucking, WC lifted up EH's legs and rimmed his ass. I'm not really a fan of rimming but I could tell that WC did a wonderful job because EH couldn't continue sucking my cock and just moaned away. WC then prepared his ass for entry with plenty of lubes then EH gave him a short cock sucking before WC put on the condom and flipped him on all fours. WC's average size cock went in smoothly and gave EH an intense but slow and passionate fuck. Although my cock is right in front of EH's mouth, he just gave me a handjob mostly because he was busy moaning away. After about fifteen minutes, EH said that he wanted me to fuck him. That signaled WC to stop and I took over almost immediately. While WC gave EH a slow and passionate fuck, I couldn't be bothered and just impaled his sorry ass with my cock. From my few years experience with him, I knew that EH liked rough and merciless pounding. WC distracted me a bit when he planted a kiss on my lips and we began to make out heavily while my pounding speed slowed down. Until EH asked me to fuck him harder and WC moved away. Then I held on EH's hips and gave him good hard slam until he screamed at every thrust. I didn't want to end so fast so I withdrew and let WC continued. He took over and this time he gave EH hard fucking instead of the slow passionate one. The two of them are lost in their own pleasure zone. When WC flipped EH over and fucked him missionary, it didn't take long until EH began mumbling that he's cumming and WC pounded him even harder. So they cummed together, EH hands-free to his abs and WC into the condom inside EH. Realizing that they have cummed while leaving me alone, EH kept saying sorry for cumming too fast. I just smiled and told him it's fine. The three of us then sat down while catching our breath.

The thing that caught my eye is that, WC's cock remains hard while resting. I was quite amazed and I made a remark that he was still hard. WC gave a sheepish smile but EH proudly shared that this is the best part about WC. He can remain hard for long, without taking anything, 100% natural ! He then asked me if I wanted WC's cock inside me. Well... It wasn't really the purpose of me coming but I guess there's no harm. So we moved down to the carpeted floor and I lied on my back while EH prepared my ass and WC sucked my nipples to turn me on. After a while, WC put on the condom, positioned his cock in front of my ass, and then slide in. He went in too fast and so it was a little painful at first. I had to hold his legs to keep him from moving and getting used to his cock. One full minute later, he began pumping me slowly. Now at this point I need to mention that WC's cock is curving slightly upwards thus every thrust he made, his cock would rub against my prostate. It felt so pleasurable, which I really seldom had (one of the few guys who could do that to me was mentioned in my earlier post). But the pleasure was not great enough to make me cum hands-free, unlike EH. I couldn't hold myself from jerking my own cock. The double pleasure was too great that I cummed within minutes. WC managed to cum at the same time too. I was totally spent afterwards and excused myself to wash up before leaving. When I came out from the bathroom, WC was still spotting a hard on. EH sent me away and when I told him to have a good long fun tonight, he just winked at me.

The following day, EH texted me and he said that he had two more rounds with WC after I left. On other occasions when I met him for a drink and just chatting up, he told me that it is not uncommon for them to have multiple rounds in a night. In fact one of their hottest story was when they went for a holiday to WC's hometown with few (gay) other friends. They spent one of the day just staying in the hotel and fucking like rabbits, from morning until late late night. And throughout the day, each of the friends would come in to their room to get a taste of WC's fucking.

1 comment: